Thursday 10 November 2011

Works at INKA GALLERY

Here are just some quick snaps of my little works at Inka Gallery. 

Here are some of my quirky ladies- including the Sewing Lady, the Music Lady and the Cello Lady.

Here is a print of a bird and his cage. Its a sort of stylised, yet simple design which I think is quite effective.

This print is called the Hair Of Medusa. Its a self portrait and her hair turns into these beautiful autumn leaves.

Here is the front counter at Inka Gallery. I have put a couple of my large images on display as well.

This image is called The Bird Who Carries Lace. It is one of my favourites because there is a simplicity about it, yet it is so intriguing.

Here is another snap of the shelf where my works are. There are also a couple artists' work beside mine.

Here is another snap of my image with a new exhibition in the background by Liz Salt. Her works are beautiful as she is looking a microbiology.

Here is the Nostalgic Owl. I love the rustic look of the collagraph.

Here are some works by the other artists in Inka Gallery. It has been really great the past few months sharing images and seeing other artists and their ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment