Saturday 12 January 2013

Be Longing Exhibition Opening!

Here are some images of the exhibition opening which was such a success!! We had a lovely speech made by John Ingleton who is a wonderful printmaker and used to be the president of Hunter Island Press. We had lots of lovely wine and food and we had a very positive response to the artwork. Steph, Chris and I have been planning this exhibition for over a year now and its so wonderful to see its fruition. 


Such a busy opening!

Wine!

Here are a few images of my work... The red seemed to catch everyones eye!

'Warsaw in the Rain'



Here are a few photos of myself with the artwork.


A photo of myself with my lovely friend Claire!




 Here, John Ingleton is making a speech. It was such a wonderful talk on each artist in the gallery.


Some of my smaller images that are at the front of the gallery!

Claire and I!



THE END...

No comments:

Post a Comment