Wednesday 24 June 2015

New Jewellery Bits and Bobs

As you all know, I have been pursuing a similar road with my jewellery, as that I have taken with my print-making. I am so interested in architecture and architectural structures that it has clearly lingered into my designs. I love these rustic finishes with the sterling silver because it has such a unique finish. Its different to things I have seen in the shops and even in galleries.




Rustic Oxidised Castle Earrings
$175.00



Sterling Silver Castle Church Ring $155.00


House Oxidised Ring $120.00



1 comment:

  1. Stunning designs. It is so nice to see such a creative spin on jewellery which, to be honest, can be a bit boring and samey. I really like the use of architecture as your starting point. They remind me of the churches we saw in Crete recently. Absolutely love them. Thank you for creating such imaginative designs.

    ReplyDelete