Tuesday 3 January 2012

My new jewellery line!

Here is my new delicious line of jewellery. After years of experimentation I can finely say that I am rather happy with it! These are handmade beads that I have made in to necklaces and some of them have combinations with tibetan silver. They look amazing on and are extremely quirky!


# 1 Black beaded necklace with handmade beads and silver ball
$55


# 2 Red beaded necklace with handmade beads and silver ball
$55


# 3 Tibetan silver and handmade bead necklace in black
$35


# 4 Tibetan silver and handmade bead necklace in red
$35



# 5 Tibetan silver and handmade bead necklace with a volcanic rock stone
$35



# 6 Long Tibetan silver and handmade bead necklace in black
$45



# 7 Long Tibetan silver and handmade bead necklace in red
$45


How to buy product?
Simply click the link 'Buy this product'
It will automatically go to an email address. 
Email the product you would like to buy.
Then follow prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment